Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Burlap and Sunshine

 
While browsing through a craft store a few weeks ago, I found some stretched burlap (like a stretched canvas) and thought it would be fun to decorate.  My daughter has been asking me to add new creations to her walls so I thought she might like this piece...

 
Again, the Hexagon Hive framelits are in play in this piece, I just cut off the edges to give them a rougher look and placed them behind the picture and saying.

 
The smaller hexagons attached to the die cut are pieces that came out of another one I had die cut from Island Indigo card stock.

 
I added a little texture with the Chevron embossing folder on some Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and also added some 5/8" natural chevron ribbon.

 
My saying is one I found on Pinterest that I liked and then I put it into My Digital Studio and added some stamps around and behind it before printing it out.
 
Supplies:
My Digital Studio
Very  Vanilla, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock
Naturals designer buttons
Very Vintage buttons
Linen thread
Hexagon Hive thinlit
Hexagon punch
7/8" scallop circle punch
Heartfelt Banner kit
Banners Framelits
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!