Saturday, March 15, 2014

Celebrate with Us!

 
 
Remember those baby girl cards I shared with you and I said that I had some Tea Lace Paper Doilies laying around on my desk?  Well, I had used them for some wedding cards and didn't get them put away, LOL!  

 
For this card, I chose Soft Sky as my background and use the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder on the pieces I cut.  (This is still probably my favorite embossing folder!!)
 
Then, I cut a few banners, some Silver Glimmer paper and stamped my saying from Celebrate with Us and put it all together.

 
In the end, I decided to add a couple small silver hearts to finish the card off.
 
Supplies:
Celebrate with Us
Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer, Silver Fancy Foil Vellum, Soft Sky card stock and specialty papers
Midnight Muse ink
Tea Lace Paper doilies
small heart punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!