Saturday, March 22, 2014

Conquer the Dream

 
Graduation is just around the corner so I am working on some cards for the occasion!  This one is hybrid using the digital download called The Grad Life.  

 
I used the Starburst framelits to cut out the "conquer the dream" piece and added some texture behind the sentiments with the Modern Mosaic folder.

 
So simple to put together, but I think it looks really fun!
 
Supplies:
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo card stock
Starburst framelits
Hardware clips essentials
Modern Mosaic folder
My Digital Studio - the grad life download
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!