Monday, March 17, 2014

Everyday Occasions meets My Paper Pumpkin

 
This card is now in my Stamp A Stack group and it uses a photopolymer stamp that was in the February My Paper Pumpkin kit (with the awesome little gift bags) and a stamp from the Everyday Occasions set.  

 
It seemed to be a hit with my customers although I will give you a little hint for using the photopolymer stamps.  If you are stamping on a folding table, sometimes, they hinder your ability to get a good image because of variations in the smoothness of the top.  If you take your largest clear block and put it under the card stock you are stamping on, it makes all the difference in the world in the way your image turns out! 
 
 
Supplies:
My Paper Pumpkin
Everyday Occasions
Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stock
Cherry Cobbler ink
Silver Glimmer paper
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
itty bitty shapes punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!