Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fill your heart with happy!

 
Yesterday I shared the baby girl cards I created with for a customer and today I will share one of the baby boy cards.  Yes, I again went into my scraps/leftovers box for some pieces to use on these cards (I clean it out twice a year when I go to retreats at the Park River Bible Camp and share any good size pieces with the After School Programs but I try to use as much as I can before I do the donating too!).  
 
 
I again use the Cherished Moments stamp set, this time with the feet instead of the hands and the Cuddles and Kisses stamp set for my words.

 
I thought a few little hexagon punched pieces would be fun and added some faux stitching with the white Stampin' chalk marker.
 
Supplies:
Cherished Moments
Cuddles and Kisses
Watercolor Wonder dsp
Island Indigo, Gumball Green ink
Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Island Indigo card stock
hexagon punch
labels collection framelits
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!