Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Watercolor


Do you ever sit down and alter a few sheets of paper (random stamping, watercoloring, etc.) and then set it aside to dry or to work on another project and kind of forget about it?  Well, I do that often and then when I come back to the altered paper I have a great time playing with it! 
 
This is a card that comes from one of those paper altering days...
 

 
I used Island Indigo ink and an aqua painter on some watercolor paper when I originally did the background work.  Then, when I decided to create something with it, I grabbed my Happy Watercolor stamp set and used Night of Navy, Gumball Green and Soft Sky inks to create the card you see here.

 
I added a touch of Watercolor wonder washi tape and an antique brad to complete the card.
 
Supplies:
Happy Watercolor
Pistachio Pudding, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and watercolor paper
Island Indigo, Soft Sky and Gumball Green ink
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
Antique brad
Aqua Painter
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!