Thursday, March 20, 2014

March My Paper Pumpkin


 
This may be the very first time I have put the My Paper Pumpkin kit together the day I received it.  It is by far my FAVORITE one!!
 

 
The kit is for 8 cards and the card bases are all the same...

 
there are 4 wood cut thank yous and 4 congrats...

 
two photopolymer stamps and a bunch of self adhesive champagne glimmer dots.

 
It also comes with 8 envelopes and 8 envelope liners made from gold fancy foil paper that I have not included in the pictures.

 
I added a few items to the cards, but with the background on the card base, I think they are fun with very little extra.

\
 
Remember, you can still sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and get FREE MARKERS until March 31st!  Wouldn't this be something fun to get in the mail?  Just go here to sign up and wait for your kit to come next month.  It is always a surprise, and a fun way to spend a little time creating!

 
 
What are you waiting for? 

 
Have a wonderful day!!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!