Saturday, March 1, 2014

People Like You

 
I think the single stamp called People Like You is just so pretty!  It was one of the first things on my wish list for the Occasions catalog, not only the flowers caught my eye, but the saying is great as well.

 
Markers were used to color in the stamp for this card, I used Primrose Petals, Wild Wasabi, Coastal Cabana and Bake Brown Sugar.  I decided to add some of my favorite designer series paper to the card as well (Watercolor Wonder) and an In Color Boutique Detail to complete it.

 
Supplies:
People Like You
Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White card stock
Primrose Petals, Wild Wasabi, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana ink
In color boutique detail
Watercolor Wonder designer series paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!