Sunday, March 9, 2014

Simply Sketched Birthday


Today's card is a masculine one that is fairly simple.  I used the branch image on the background and stamped it with Baked Brown Sugar on the same color card stock. 
 

 
The sentiment and bird image layer is stamped on watercolor paper and I used a blender pen to add a little color.  I have been working on doing a little more with this type of technique, it is not one I am terribly comfortable with yet, but with more practice...maybe...

 
Supplies:
Simply Sketched
Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo, watercolor card stock
Soho Subway dsp
Baked Brown Sugar, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi ink
blender pen
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!