Monday, March 17, 2014

Watecolored Easter


Today I have another Easter card to share and you will notice it uses the same stamp set as what I have already shown you - Easter Blessings.  There are a couple reasons for that - first, I love the tulips and second, I generally don't purchase too many Easter sets because it seems to be a holiday that people don't send a lot of cards for. 
 
After I made a few of these , I decided to cut off the saying and mount it separately so I can easily stamp the tulips any time I want without masking off the sentiment.
 

 
Back to this card though...I used Coastal Cabana and Wild Wasabi markers for the flowers and Early Espresso for the sentiment.  After that was stamped, I added some images from Happy Watercolor using Soft Sky and Crumb Cake ink.

 
The final touch was some Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape.
 
Supplies:
Blessed Easter, Happy Watercolor
Coastal Cabana, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink
Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana card stock
Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!