Sunday, March 16, 2014

You're Lovely

 
Although I have had the Hexagon Hive thinlit for a while, I have not had a lot of time to play around with it other than one card I shared with you awhile ago.  There will be another project this week using it as well so stay tuned!
 
For this card, I paired it with some wood grain Naturals Composition specialty paper and the Deco Label Framelits.

 
The paper that the image is stamped on is actually one of the designer papers in the Downtown Grunge collection of My Digital Studio.  I had printed it for something else and thought the Soft Suede ink and this stamp would look nice on some of the scraps I had left over.

 
Supplies:
You're Lovely
Soft Suede ink
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake card stock
Naturals composition specialty paper
Deco label framelits
Hexagon hive framelit
My Digital Studio
Very Vintage button
Linen thread
sponges
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!