Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Celebrate Reading

 
A few weeks ago, I share some pictures with your from the PBS Reading Night my two youngest children had at school.  Today, I am sharing the scrapbook pages I put together with some pictures from that night.
 
 
On Maddie's, I used the stamp set Regarding Dahlias, some Gold Fancy Foil Vellum and Watercolor Wonder washi tape.  The designer series papers are from Gingham Garden and Etcetera. 

 
When I stamped the dahlia on Very Vanilla, I sponged some Pistachio Pudding ink onto it before I cut it out.

 
For Wyatt's page, I chose Retro Fresh designer series paper and Off the Grid and Peach Keen stamp sets.




 

 
A few random silver basic buttons and another page complete! 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!