Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Feed My Starving Children

 
My oldest had the opportunity to participate in a 24 hour fast in coordination with packing food kits for the Feed My Starving Children program.  He had a great time with his friends and apparently decided to pull an all nighter in addition to his fasting.  Needless to say he was a little tired when he got home!

 
I used the digital download pages called A Split Second and took out a few elements, then added a few hybrid pieces.  There are some chevron punches, some Gorgeous Grunge images, washi tape and essentials wooden elements in the mix.  Oh, and of course card stock - Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Basic Gray.

 
I used Hip Notes for the sentiments on the essentials wooden elements and added the Chevron punched pieces with rolled up glue dots.

 
Supplies:
Gorgeous Grunge
Hip Notes
My Digital Studio - a split second
Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White and Basic Gray card stock
Old Olive and Calypso Coral ink
Retro fresh washi tape
essentials wooden elements
chevron punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!