Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hexagon Happy

 
Here is another card sample using the Hexagon Hive thinlit and I have used some Gold Fancy Foil Vellum behind it, mounting both on Basic Black card stock. 

 
In keeping with the gold theme, I added some Watercolor Wonder washi tape and stamped the sentiment with Metallic Gold ink.  The flower's ink colors are Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green.

 
Supplies:
Happy Watercolor
Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Fancy Foil Vellum
Metallic gold ink
Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green markers
Hexagon Hive thinlit
Decorative label punch
Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!