Friday, April 25, 2014

Love Those In Colors!

 
I probably should have made this card using the retiring In Colors, but these are the ones we get to keep for another year.  It seems like I am so sad to let most of the retiring ones go each year, but the new ones are exciting to use as well :)  

 
For the background, I just stamped the same image in each of the 5 2013-2015 In Colors and you could use your Stamp a ma jig, but with the clear mount stamps it also works to eyeball it, which is what I did here.
 
Supplies:
Peachy Keen
Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla card stock
Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe ink
Decorative label punch
Retro fresh washi tape
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!