Friday, April 18, 2014

Mosaic Kindness


Another thank you to those of you following my Maddiebug Designs board on Pinterest - wow, is all I can say!  over 7000 followers is truly crazy for me to think about!
 
A little different colors for the card today, orange isn't usually in my color scheme.  I ran the Pumpkin Pie card stock through the Big Shot with the Modern Mosaic folder for a little texture and then added some Basic Gray and Modern Medley designer series paper to it. 
 

 
Next, I use the On Film framelits and some Basic Black card stock for a little negative die cut piece.  The flowers and sentiment from Gifts of Kindness are stamped with Black Stazon.
 
Supplies:
Gifts of Kindness
Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla card stock
Stazon Black ink
Modern Medley designer series paper
Very Vintage buttons
On film framelits
Modern Mosaic folder
Modern label punch
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!