Saturday, April 19, 2014

Printers Tray Gift


This is a project I made for a friend to use as a gift, sometimes a hard thing to put together when it is for someone else...
 
It has 6 equal size openings and we placed pictures in 5 of them, but I wanted to add a little extra in alongside the pictures.  Essentials wooden elements, buttons, washi tape and some gold sequin trim and gold baker's twine fit with my idea for the project so I went with it.
 

 
There are some stamped images from the Happy Watercolor stamped set on a couple of the backgrounds using some Gold Metallic ink. 

 
The non picture opening has a Bible Verse with a brush stamp image behind it created using My Digital Studio and a little bit of the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum as well.

 
Watercolor Wonder washi tape fit the theme perfectly as well so I was really happy with how the whole project came together.

 
Supplies:
Printers Tray
Metallic Gold Ink
My Digital Studio
Happy Watercolor
Whisper White, Basic Black, Garden Green card stock
Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
buttons
gold sequin trim
essentials wooden elements
Watercolor wonder designer washi tape
gold bakers twine
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!