Saturday, April 26, 2014

Serene Thank You

 
This week has become a really busy one now that the temperatures are warm enough to load seed potatoes into trucks that are not enclosed.  I have not been near my stamp room for awhile, but hopefully I will be able to sneak in there before too long...

 
I had some leftover pieces of little hexagons from the last time I used my hexagon hive thinlit and thought I would use a few on a card.  They are layered onto Soft Sky punched hexagons.

 
The little washi tape bow was made by folding some washi tape over so that both sticky sides touch each other; then you just tie a little knot.
 
Supplies:
Lots of Thanks, Serene Silhouettes
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake ink
Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla card stock
Naturals Composition specialty paper
Labels collection framelits
Hexagon hive thinlit
Hexagon punch
Watercolor wonder washi tape
Vintage trinkets
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!