Sunday, April 13, 2014

Six Sided Thanks

 
This is a stamp set I don't pull out often and I think it is because I over think how to use it most of the time.  The card turned out a little busy, but I still think I like it...

 
I tore a corner off the Epic Day This and That designer series paper and placed a piece of Naturals Composition specialty paper behind it. 

 
Then, I took a piece of Daffodil Delight and tore the edge and distressed it a little before adding the stamped and punched images.  To top it off, there is some linen thread and a vintage trinket.
 
Supplies:
Six Sided Sampler
Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green ink
Naturals Composition specialty paper
Epic Day this and that designer series paper
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight card stock
linen thread
vintage trinkets
hexagon punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!