Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Strawberry Slush

 
This card came to be as a result of my love for this 2013 - 2015 In Color, Strawberry Slush!  It is in my stamp a stack rotation at the moment and has been a hit.

 
I chose the flower from Betsy's Blossoms as the main focus and added an In Color Dahlia to the middle before I layered it onto a Pink Pirouette circle.  A strip of Quatrefancy specialty paper, a dab of Retro Fresh washi tape and a "Hello friend" from Peachy Keen and there you have it!
 
Supplies:
Peachy Keen, Betsy's Blossoms
Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette card stock
Strawberry Slush ink
Quatrefancy specialty paper
Retro Fresh washi tape
In Color dahlia
Circles collection framelits
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!