Monday, April 14, 2014

Wonderful Life

 
 
Since I just ordered the floral fusion sizzlit recently, I have  been playing with it a little bit and this card is one of those experiments.
 
I used the Positively Chevron, Gorgeous Grunge and Perfect Pennants stamp sets with the little flowers as accents.

 
I am drawn to this style of card and like to see what different combinations I can work with, but usually Gorgeous Grunge comes into play.

 
Supplies:
Gorgeous Grunge
Perfect Pennants
Positively Chevron
Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush ink
gold sequin trim
decorative label punch
floral fusion sizzlit
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!