Monday, April 7, 2014

You Make Me Happy


I decided to do a fun little 3d project for our Late Night Stampers Challenge this time around - the theme is ribbon...
 

 
I found this cute little bottle at Target last week and filled it with some jelly beans.  Then, I wrapped some 5/8" Natural Chevron Ribbon around the whole jar and also added a little piece to the handle.

 
Next comes the fun part!  I used My Digital Studio and some Shrinky Dink plastic to create the little sentiment tag (love these!!) and added it to the stamped image layer with Linen thread.
 
 
Can you guess how many jelly beans are in the jar?  LOL!  I didn't count them and I am sure that by the time you see this post, they will be gone (I can't hide candy from the kids very long around here!).
 
Supplies:
Blessed Easter
My Digital Studio
Shrinky Dink plastic
Coastal Cabana, Whisper White card stock
Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding and Crumb Cake ink and markers
5/8" Natural Chevron ribbon
Linen thread
Sticky strip
Tea Lace paper doilies
 
Hope you play along with us!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!