Sunday, April 6, 2014

You're the Best!!

 
All I can say it WOW!  In the last 2 weeks or so, my Pinterest board for this blog has gone from around 200 followers to over 3000!  I am not sure what the huge surge in interest is from, but THANK YOU!  

 
So as a thank you, I am sharing a few more Thank you cards, LOL!  These are all done with Fresh Prints designer series paper and the Hello Lovely stamp set.

 
I just love this designer series paper and really love that it comes in a 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" pack!  Those are so much fun to work with for cards...

 
I paired the designer series paper with Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Whisper White on these cards and added either an In color boutique detail or a neutrals button as an accent. 
 
Have a wonderful day!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!