Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Class of 2014

 
Awhile back I promised to share the graduation announcements I made for our nephew this spring.  The decorations I shared here and here were made with the same colors and My Digital Studio Download called The Grad Life.

 
The announcements themselves were quite simple and quick to put together.  I used Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock along with some Gold Foil Sheets.  The flying hat (and I am sure there is a better, more appropriate way to say that!!) behind the wording was in Basic Gray, with much reduced opacity so it didn't take away from the information.

 
Simple and fun!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!