Friday, May 30, 2014

Clockworks Gift Set

 
Recently, I had a request for some cards that had a clock or time theme to them.  The cards below are what I came up with using the retiring Clockworks stamp set.  

 
I used some Gold Metallic ink on Pear Pizzazz card stock and randomly stamped some of the images.  Then, I added some Gold Foil sheets that were embossed with the Decorative dots folder over the top.

 
Finally the pocket watch and a sentiment (from Wetlands), some washi tape and a basic pearl to complete the cards. 
 
Supplies:
Wetlands, Clockworks
Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stock
Gold Metallic, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz ink
Gold Foil sheets
Decorative dots folder
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
Basic pearls
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!