Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Comfort and Hope

 
I have some new things to share with you on this card - 2014-2016 In Colors and another hostess stamp set in the upcoming catalog.

 
I chose to use Lost Lagoon as my card base and added some Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow card stock and ink.

 
The Blackberry Bliss ink is paired with Perfect Plum in the flower images from the stamp set Too Kind.
 
Supplies:
Too Kind, Bloom with Hope
Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow ink
Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss card stock
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!