Sunday, May 4, 2014

From My Heart

 
Yesterday I shared a project using a color I haven't used in a long time, today it is a stamp set that has been collecting dust!  The From my Heart set is full of great sentiments but for some reason it has been on the shelf feeling lonely for awhile.

 
These two cards are pretty different, but they started out with the same sentiment stamped and cut out with a scissors. 

 
I chose to use an On Film framelit on the first card along with a paper lace tea doily and 1 3/4" scallop circle.  Coastal Cabana, Marina Mist and Baked Brown Sugar are the basic colors on this one.

 
Next, I went with Cherry Cobbler and Pistachio Pudding, mixing those with the Baked Brown Sugar ink.  I added some 5/8" Naturals Chevron ribbon, Watercolor wonder washi tape and an antique brad. 
 
Supplies:
From My Heart
Happy Watercolor
Baked Brown Sugar ink
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Pistachio Pudding card stock
Watercolor wonder washi tape
antique brads
in color boutique details
On Film framelits
paper lace tea doilies
linen thread
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!