Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

 
Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there today!  My card today is a little different than my usual, the Wisteria Wonder piece below the Whisper White part of the card that opens is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The folded piece is attached to it and measures 8 1/4" x 5 1/4"; scored at 4 1/8".  

 
The sentiment comes from the My Paper Pumpkin April kit and my flower image is from the Gifts of Kindness stamp set.  The flower is stamped onto the Whisper White first and then I stamped on the Pool Party and lined them up before I added the Pool Party to the Whisper White piece.  Lots of lots of tiny basic pearls went onto the middle flower and then I added a little piece of Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon.

 
Supplies:
Gifts of Kindness
April My Paper Pumpkin kit
Crumb Cake, Pool Party ink
Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Pool Party card stock
Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon
Basic pearls
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!