Saturday, May 3, 2014

Label Love with Betsy's Blossoms

 
I don't think I have used Perfect Plum in a project for awhile so for today's sample, I have paired it with Whisper White and Silver on a wedding (or probably anniversary would work too) card.

 
The background starts with the Ampersand folder and then a layer of Silver Fancy Foil Vellum with a strip of 1/8" Silver ribbon over the top.  Next, I stamped the big flower from Betsy's Blossoms and punched it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch and layered it over the vellum.

 
Lastly, the Mr. & Mrs. is stamped with silver metallic ink and punched out with the Artisan label punch.
 
I really like this combination!
 
Supplies:
Label Love
Betsy's Blossoms
Silver Metallic, Perfect Plum ink
Whisper White, Perfect Plum card stock
Silver Fancy foil vellum
2 1/2" circle punch
1/8" silver ribbon
Ampersand folder


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!