Thursday, May 15, 2014

Num Num

Today I have another sneak peek for you! This stamp set is called Num Num and I have once again used some of the new In Colors and designer series paper from the upcoming catalog.

Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey are the colors I used on this card and paired them with Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White. The designer series paper is once again the Lullaby collection.
As you may also notice, I used the decorative dots folder that we saw during Sale-a-bration and it is carried over to the new catalog - yeah!!
Supplies:
Num Num
Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon ink
Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock
Linen thread
Lullaby dsp
Chevron border punch
Decorative dots folder
post signature

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!