Monday, May 26, 2014

Piles of Prayers


 
Piles of Prayer Journals that is!  I have completed the gifts for the confirmation class at my church (and even a few weeks early!!).  Each one started out as a Retro Fresh or Epic Day This and That Journal and I have added stamped images, prayers and words of encouragement to lots of the pages while others are left blank for their own prayers and thoughts.  
 
 
On the cover, I chose to add the chorus to one of my favorite songs by Steven Curtis Chapman called Still Listening.

 
Some of the items I put on the inside come from things I have found on Pinterest and have pinned to my Prayer Journal board

 
This year there are 12 which is the most by at least double of what I have made in past years.  I hope they find them useful and encouraging.

 
Supplies:
This and That and Retro Fresh Journals
Silver and Very Vintage Buttons
Epic Day This and That and Retro Fresh washi tape
Trust God, Crosses of Hope and Blessings from Heaven stamp sets
Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla and Daffodil Delight card stock
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!