Monday, May 19, 2014

Raindrops


The current Late Night Stampers challenge involves using crystal effects in some way on your card or project.  I decided to make some little raindrops on and around my flowers using the crystal effects and also chose some designer series paper that looks like raindrops to go behind it. 
 

 
You can see a little better on the picture below how the raindrops turned out. 

 
The designer series paper is from the Moonlight stack in the upcoming catalog and the stamp set is again Bloom with Hope.

 
I added some Blackberry Bliss 3/8" stitched satin ribbon and some naturals designer buttons to finish off the card.

 
Supplies:
Bloom with Hope
Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder ink
Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon card stock
Moonlight dsp stack
decorative label punch
crystal effects
naturals designer buttons
Blackberry Bliss 3/8" stitched satin ribbon
 
Come on over and join us!
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!