Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts


 
I would like to share a card collection that I put together using the Kaleidoscope designer series paper and Perfect Pennants stamp set.  I love the patterns and colors in the designer series paper and wanted to play with them a little bit.

 
The ampersand folder came in hand for the first two cards and I sanded down the embossed image a little to show more contrast with the rest of the card stock piece.

 
I paired the folder with the You & Me stamp and cut the you and me out and popped them up.

 
Next, I played with the banners framelits, some bakers twine and the scallops folder and showcased the designer series paper a little bit more.

 
You can see I had to dress up the envelopes a little as well...

 
The last two cards also feature the banners framelits, the decorative dots folder, baker's twine and some fun brights buttons.

 
The bottom of the top layer of banners were rolled out a little bit.

 
Finally, what good is a card set without a box?  This one has diagonal sides and will hold all the cards and their envelopes.

 
Supplies:
Perfect Pennants
Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Summer Crushed Curry card stock and inks
Baker's Twine
Brights buttons
Scallops, Ampersand and Decorative Dots folders
Banners framelits
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!