Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thanks So Much

 
I pulled out the Project Life Everyday Adventures items again to play and put together a couple cards and a layout that I will share with you in the next few days.  The first is a simple card using the Cars and Labels framelits, Point and Click stamp set and some accessories paired with the Oh Hello stamp set.
 
 
Again, I love the designer series paper patterns in the Project Life kit so I had to add a splash of one of those patterns to the card! 
 
Supplies:
Oh Hello
Point and Click
Calypso Corals, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush card stock
Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay ink
Project Life Everyday Adventures kits
Linen thread
Cards and Labels framelits


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!