Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wedding Gift

 
You may have noticed that I like to work with wooden trays a little bit :)  This one is wedding themed and the openings are made for artist trading cards or at least that size of whatever you put into it. 

 
There are lots of different elements and stamp sets used on the project, many of which are in the Occasions catalog (remember you can only order from it until May 31st!).

 
The card uses Celebrate with us and Hearts a Flutter stamp sets, along with some Naturals composition specialty paper and Fancy foil Vellum paper.

 
I decorated the inside similar to the envelope...

 
Here are some close ups of the tray openings - these simply pressed clay flowers were sponged with Coastal Cabana ink after they were dry.

 
You will see some Everything Eleanor images along with Best of Love, Perfect Couple and Celebrate with us.

 
More of the Fancy Foil Vellum and 1/8" silver ribbon...

 
 

 
It doesn't want to show up in the pictures, but I stamped flower images on the Basic Black card stock using the Illuminations Glimmer watermark ink.

 
The large heart was stamped with Craft white ink and then cut out with the Hearts a flutter framelits...

 
The tray doesn't have a specific destination just yet, but I am sure I will find the need for a wedding gift this summer!
 
Supplies:
Celebrate with us, Hearts a Flutter, Everything Eleanor, Best of Love, Perfect Couple
White craft, Illuminations glimmer watermark ink, Coastal Cabana, Stazon Black, Real Red ink
Fresh Prints dsp
Naturals Composition specialty paper
Fancy Foil designer vellum
1/8" silver ribbon
Tea lace paper doilies
Hearts a Flutter framelits
Buttons and Blossoms simply pressed clay molds
Simply pressed clay
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!