Sunday, June 8, 2014

2014-2016 In Color Sympathy Cards


I saw some cute samples of cards created with the new 2014-2016 In colors and the Bloom with Hope stamp set on Pinterest made by Kirsteen Gill and the cards below were inspired by those...
 

 
On the first set, I used White Craft ink and it is pretty easy to see which colors work the best with this combination - the Hello Honey is a little harder to see than the others.

 
I just love this stamp set - both the sayings and the images!  It is a hostess set in the new catalog.

 
Next, I did the same thing with Stazon Black ink and again, one color doesn't work the best with this combination, this time it is the Blackberry Bliss. 

 
Supplies:
Bloom with Hope
Black Stazon, White Craft inks
Whisper White, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist card stock
Modern label punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!