Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birthday Surprise

 
One of the first stamp sets I was draw to in the new catalog that wasn't a sentiment set was Draw the Line (page 35), I know I will be using it quite a bit both on cards and scrapbook pages.

 
I paired it with some Maritime designer series paper and the Birthday Surprise set.  My button actually started out white, but I used the darkest Coastal Cabana blendabilities marker to make it a different color!  Just be sure to let it dry thoroughly before you handle it if you try this yourself :) 

 
Supplies:
Birthday Surprise, Draw the Line
Bermuda Bay ink
Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party card stock
Maritime DSP
2 1/2" circle, 1 3/4" circle, 1" circle punch
Large Polka Dot folder
Neutral Button
linen thread
Coastal Cabana blendabilities
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!