Friday, June 20, 2014

Blended Birthday

 
Well, here is that Blended Bloom image again, but this time I used some Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities markers on it along with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities for the center.  I have never worked with alcohol markers before so I have a lot of work ahead of me to master using them!!

 
The center of the flower is cut out and popped up which gives it a nice 3d effect.  I used a little Moonlight designer series paper and a sentiment from Bloom with Hope.  The ribbon is the Blackberry Bliss stitched satin and it is so easy to work with! 

 
Supplies:
Blended Bloom, Bloom with Hope
Blackberry Bliss ink
Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry blendabilities
Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Hello Honey card stock
Moonlight dsp
modern label punch
chevron folder
Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!