Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cabana Bloom

 
A little more practice with the Blendabilities today on another Blended Bloom image.  I chose the Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities and paired the flower with some more Typeset Specialty paper and some Flashback designer series paper.
 
 
More of the new favorite impressions folder, Large Polka Dot on the background and I also cut the Flashback paper with the Adorning Accents edgelit.

 
Supplies:
Something to Say, Blended Bloom
Memento ink
Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana card stock
Flashback dsp
Typeset Specialty paper
Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana blendabilities
Modern label punch
Word window punch
Large Polka Dot folder
Adorning Accents edgelits
 





post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!