Friday, June 6, 2014

Enjoy a Little Something


 
This is my first attempt with the Hamburger Box Bigz XL die that is in the new catalog and I used the Maritime designer series paper.  I also used the tags that you can cut out using the end of the die and made some Coastal Cabana pieces to tie onto the closed box with Baked Brown Sugar thick baker's twine. 
 

 
Behind the heart cutout, I added a piece of watercolor paper that I had colored with an aqua painter and some Coastal Cabana ink.

 
The Red Glimmer paper heart punch is from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack (also a new item).

 
I thought I would make a little coordinating card as well, the card measures 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" closed (use a 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of card stock to start with) and I scored at 4 1/4" and 2 1/8" on the 8 1/2" side.

 
Again, I used the Maritime designer series paper and I added a small pocket on the back panel so a gift card could slide into it.  The pocket measures 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" and I put sticky strip on the sides and bottom, leaving the top open for the gift card.

 
Since the card is an unusual size, I pulled out my envelope punch board and whipped out a quick Real Red envelope as well.
 
Supplies:
Num Num
Night of Navy ink
Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White card stock
Maritime dsp
Envelope Punch board
Hamburger Bigz XL die
watercolor paper
aqua painters
extra large oval punch
sticky strip
Baked Brown Sugar thick baker's twine
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!