Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fabulous

 
I found this cute little wooden item while looking around a craft store and thought I would add some fun summer pictures to it.  It is hinged in the middle and you could really decorate both sides and just switch the side you have on display once in awhile.

 
I chose to use some Lullaby designer series paper and the Work of Art stamp set along with some silver designer buttons and linen thread.

 
The tag is a leftover from a My Paper Pumpkin kit (gotta love those leftover pieces) and I used Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray inks.

 
The linen thread behind the picture is attached with glue dots and I just kind of looped a few pieces and attached them to the Basic Gray layer.
 
Supplies:
Work of Art
Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon ink
Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock
Lullaby designer series paper
linen thread
Silver designer buttons
wooden 3d item
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!