Sunday, June 29, 2014

Life's Adventure

 
The card I have to share today uses one of the new hostess sets called Life's Adventure.  I colored the cake with the Blendabilities markers (Coastal Cabana and Rich Razzleberry) and then added some images from Point and Click to the background.

 
The baker's twine is just wrapped around the Smoky Slate card stock and taped down in the  back with washi tape to hold it in place.

 
Supplies:
Life's Adventure
Point and Click
Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay ink
Blendabilities (Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry)
white baker's twine
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!