Monday, June 2, 2014

Mr. and Mrs.

 
At Late Night Stampers, we are now using the theme Celebrations (Father's Day, Wedding, Graduation, etc.) so I thought I would go with a wedding card this time around.
 
 
I started with a piece of Gold Foil Sheet and embossed it with the Modern Mosaic folder.  Then, I punched out a few little banners in Fancy Foil Gold Vellum and Champagne Glimmer paper.  With the Glimmer paper banners, I adhered them to some Basic Black card stock and cut them out so that a little of the black showed around the edges.  These are stapled onto the Gold Foil and then I added some basic rhinestones to the mix...

 
The Mr. and Mrs. is stamped with Metallic gold ink and I added a little Watercolor Wonder washi tape and gold sequin trim to complete the card.
 
Hope you play along with us!
 
Supplies:
Label Love
Metallic Gold ink
Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Champagne Glimmer and Fancy Foil Vellum card stock and papers
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
Artisan label punch
gold sequin trim
basic rhinestones
Banner punch


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!