Friday, June 20, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

 
 
 
I have mentioned a time or two (or 50, LOL!) how much fun the My Paper Pumpkin kits by mail are to put together and I wanted to make sure to share again that they are now available on workshop orders as prepaid subscriptions.  You can even save a buck or 2 by purchasing a 6 or 12 month subscription!! 
 
Give one as a gift, or for yourself...they are a little bit of fun and relaxation time each month and we all need that, right?  And remember, you don't have to be an expert for these kits, beginners would love them too!
 
To sign up without a prepaid subscription, you can go here or to purchase a prepaid subscription just go here!  Questions?  Contact me!
 
Item Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription Price (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85
137860 6 months$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month
In addition to the awesome kits, Stampin' Up! also offers refills (while supplies last) on some of the kits so if you love the contents and want to make more - now you can! 
 
 
Don't forget I have blog candy!  Make sure to leave your comment on this post to get in the drawing!!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!