Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Something for Baby

 
It is always fun to play around with baby cards and the Something for Baby set makes it even more so!  There are some very cute little images including a diaper pin, rubber ducky, baby booties, bib, etc. and there is also coordinating framelits!

 
I chose the ring toy and onsie for this card and each are cut out with the framelits.  The sayings are from Something to Say, which has cute sentiments for many different occasions and both of these stamp sets are new to the catalog.

 
I added a few neutral designer buttons to the onsie for a little fun and texture and the background designer series paper comes from the Moonlight stack.
 
Supplies:
Something for Baby, Something to Say
Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist card stock
neutral designer buttons
Baby's First framelits
post signature

1 comment:

Cary said...

Kris, I love the card... makes me want to CASE it right now! XXXOOO

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!