Monday, June 23, 2014

Traveler Birthday and Blog Candy Winner

 
Well we only had 3 people try for my Blog Candy I guess and the winner is Vicki!  Congrats, please e-mail me your mailing address so I can send out your goodies :) 
 
I have chosen a masculine theme for today's card using the Traveler stamp set and Typeset specialty paper.  I layered some modern label punches for my sentiment (from Bloom with Hope) and added a few neutrals buttons as well.

 
I think this combination of specialty paper and stamp set go together pretty well and will probably use it together often.

 
Supplies:
Traveler, Bloom with Hope
Black Stazon ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake card stock
Typeset specialty paper
Neutrals buttons
Modern label punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!