Monday, June 30, 2014

Watercolor Thank You

 
The Late Night Stampers challenge that starts today is Clean and Simple with Bling.  I chose to use the Watercolor Thank You stamp and add a couple strips of designer series paper.

 
The designer series paper comes from the Moonlight and Confetti Celebration collections and I added a little bow made from Strawberry Slush thick baker's twine.

 
And of course, the bling is basic rhinestones.
 
Come and join us or just check out the design team samples
 
Supplies:
Watercolor Thank You
Strawberry Slush ink
Whisper White card stock
Moonlight and Confetti Celebration dsp
basic rhinestones
Strawberry Slush thick baker's twine
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!