Saturday, June 7, 2014

Work of Art

 
I am getting nervous...we are still struggling with weather issues trying to get the potatoes in the ground so I have not had time to stamp (my priorities sound a little off there I think, LOL!  Potatoes first, stamping later...) I wanted to be sure to not miss a day of posting, but my stash of of projects is getting pretty low...we will see soon what happens...

 
Work of Art is a new stamp set in the catalog and you have probably seen lots of samples using it.  I have a couple different ones for you today and I have to say this is a great one and you will see it a lot in my projects in the future.

 
For the first card, I stamped the same image in Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight and then added some Gold Fancy Foil vellum over the top.  The vellum is attached with Watercolor wonder designer washi tape and a few strategically placed glue dots.

 
The second sample, just uses some bright colors and several of the images in the set.  The center images are in the same colors as the card above.  I used the banner punch for my "thank" because I stamped it crooked on the Whisper White piece and wanted to cover it up, LOL! 
 
Supplies:
Work of Art
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Raspberry Ripple card stock
Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Stazon Black, Pacific Point, Tangelo Twist ink
Gold Foil Sheets
Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
Watercolor Wonder washi tape
gold sequin trim
banner punch
brights designer buttons


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!