Saturday, June 28, 2014

Your Big News!


 
Back to the Big News stamp set for these baby cards and they are paired with the Something for Baby stamp set and Baby's first framelits.
 

 
I thought I would do a boy and a girl card so I had both on hand :)  The boy card uses Maritime designer series paper and the girl card uses Lullaby designer series paper.
 
 
 
I also used the Starburst framelits and Alphabet Press folder as an accent behind the onsie. 

 
Supplies:
Big News
Something for Baby
Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar ink
Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding card stock
Maritime and Lullaby dsp
Baby's first framelits
Starburst framelits
Alphabet Press folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!