Monday, June 9, 2014

Your Goodness


Earlier this week, I shared a baby card that used the sentiment stamp set called Something to Say and today I have another card that uses the same sentiment set for a whole other purpose.
 

 
I have also used the Blended Bloom stamp set again, this time stamping on the card base of Hello Honey and also on the top layer in the same ink.

 
Don't you just love the thick baker's twine?  I know I will be using quite a bit of that on my projects! 
 
Supplies:
Blended Bloom, Something to Say
Hello Honey, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White card stock
Hello Honey, Strawberry Slush ink
Fancy Foil Gold Vellum
Thick baker's twine
Basic rhinestones
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!